Thursday 29 March 2012

Seasons Change


One of my favourite songs over the past year has been the desert song by Brooke Fraser and Hillsongs united. If you haven't heard it go to youtube now and search for it. When I first hear it I identified with the feeling of going through the desert place, but more so with the bridge of the song that says;
All of my life in very season,
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
If you know me at all you know I love to sing and worship. I love that in hard times or joyful times we have a reason to worship and praise God.I love the Psalms and the way David praises God even in the hard times. The song ends on a really positive note saying:
This is my prayer in the harvest,
When favour and providence flow
I'm know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow.

As the seasons change from winter to spring (or is this summer? I did get a sun tan this week). I reflect on the seasons in my own life and this new exciting season where God is challenging me to serve him and sow some seeds in Bulgaria. I reflect on what I have/am learning and know that in everything God uses it for his best. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Thank you so much for supporting me in this exciting next step. Thank you especially to all the ladies who attended 'Ladies Night' and raised a great £205 for my trip. 

If you want to donate please contact me on suzy1405@gmail.com, I can give you the details of the account.

The next event is on the 25th April,2012 and is a comedy event with the fab (And I maybe bias casue he is my friend) Tony Vino. If you haven't seen him before or if you have don't miss this opportunity! He doesn't venture over to Ashton very much. You can check him out at www.tonyvino.co.uk. To get tickets for the event you can go online to www.wegottickets.com/event/163127. Its  an easy as reading this blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment